Click our services...
Why Hire Contract Site Personnel From Workstream?
At Workstream, we aim to be our clients' most trusted supplier of contract site personnel and a premier provider of human resource solutions for the construction industry. Here are some of the things that make us different:
- Flexible Rates – Our rates are dependent on the level of service required and vary according to the location and duration of work. Nothing is fixed, everything is negotiable.
- Complete teams, as well as individuals – Workstream can supply everything from a single labourer to a complete, multi-disciplinary team for projects such as site setting out, curtain walling, logistics, etc.
- All the services you want from a single supplier – We can meet practically all your site personnel requirements with a single order. So there's no need to waste time dealing with several different suppliers, and less paperwork too!
- In-depth industry know-how and experience – Founded in 1989, we built our business on the construction industry background of our directors and managers. Workstream has specialised in construction since its foundation and has never engaged in any other industry sector. So while others may boast a bigger turnover, they're unlikely to be so focused on our industry.
- Putting technology to work for our clients – Our candidate database records reference checks, skill checks, training needs, CVs, work histories, skill ratings, and payroll details in a centralised system that's accessible from every one of our offices nationwide. Jobs are posted to our Web site hourly, putting our clients' current openings in front of hundreds of thousands of potential candidates.
- Financial stability and flexibility – Workstream is a financially secure, consistently profitable company and we adhere to the highest standards of corporate governance. We are particularly renowned for the speed and flexibility of our payments to site personnel. That means a lot to our clients because our prompt payment system encourages a greater degree of loyalty from Workstream people — loyalty that's reflected in enhanced levels of reliability, skills and workmanship.
- Ongoing commitment to training and health & safety – Workstream's health and safety record is exemplary. We ensure continuous compliance with regulations through regular CITB education for our site personnel and constant updates to our health and safety procedures. We are committed to the aims of the MCG and constantly strive for 100% compliance with CSCS registration requirements.
- Nationwide coverage – Operating from eight offices — Bicester, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Newcastle — Workstream can deliver a local, more personal service across the nation.
- Quality of service – Workstream's quality of service is underpinned by ISO 9001 certification at its Bicester, London and Sheffield offices. Workstream has also achieved Investors in People, SafeContractor, Chas and BuildingConfidence accreditations. Every one of the company's offices works to exacting standards to maintain the levels of service our clients and site personnel have come to expect.
Project Case Studies...
Contact the team...
By phone: +44 (0)1280 848888
By fax: +44 (0)1280 849031
Click here to email us