Introducing Chelsie - our M&E consultant!
Our Mechanical and Electrical consultant, Chelsie Crawley, has been the go to M&E expert since the department's creation. Chelsie has nurtured and grown this sector of the company, and turned it into the first port of call for contractors and M&E workers.
Chelsie has a wide range of candidates suitable for Mechanical and Electrical roles across the country, who she keeps in touch with on a regular basis, meaning she knows their skillset inside out. All of her candidates are equipped with a full toolkit, PPE and accredited cards such as ECS and JIB cards.
She has a thorough understanding of work that her candidates carry out, and below are the kinds of operatives she can supply on all domestic, industrial and commercial projects.
- 1st fix installation containment work including; Trunking, Cable Tray, Ladder and Basket
- 2nd fix work
- Testing and Inspecting
Improvers & Mates:
- Assist with all trades with work
- Some experienced improvers can do installation work with supervision
- Mates will have basic knowledge of the industry to help assist with tasks
- Lifting and shifting of materials
- Cleaning up of site
Mechanical & Electrical / building services design for construction projects
Plumbers / Pipefitters:
- 1st fix pipework including copper and steel
- Drainage and Sanitary ware
- Crimping and soldering
- 2nd Fixing
- Bathroom installations
- Installation and commissioning of boilers
- Commercial and domestic
- Variety of coded welders
Chelsie also works with fully qualified mechanical and electrical / building services design engineers meaning she can assist with all aspects of the M&E process from concept through to completion.
We currently have a variety of skilled M&E / Building services design engineers on our database across the county at the moment, and all of our candidates have the relevant qualifications needed.
Chelsie is always eager to meet new clients and expand this side of the business further, so if you have any immediate requirements please call on 01280 849 433 or email at email@example.com