Tell us about yourself...
Most of our jobs never get advertised. They go to people who are already listed in the Workstream candidate database. Make sure you're among the first to hear about new construction job opportunities with Workstream – use one of the top three links below to get yourself on our database too.
Click on the "Candidate Resources" link to get access to stuff that will be useful once you're on our database.
Our Current Job Opportunities...
We add new vacancies to our website every hour of every day, so don't forget to come back regularly if there's nothing here for you right now. Click here to register as a candidate with Workstream and you can be sure to find out about our new jobs before we advertise them!Job Search Home
Office Administrator (1908-184)
Our client are looking for a Site Administrator to start on 19th August 2019 until at least 19/01/2020.
To be an integral member of the onsite Internal Firms Services (IFS) and be able to deal with and solve any immediate operational challenges with sound judgement and excellent prioritisation skills.
- To provide a friendly, helpful and customer focused service to clients and support the Workplace Office Manager in the areas of service solutions (mail, reprographics, records management, stationery) visitor management (reception, where applicable) and day to day management of building support functions
- Ensure compliance with operational processes of the contracted Service Level Agreement and to help us maintain our accreditations of ISO Standards
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies and standards are maintained and Mitie’s ‘LiveSafe’ scheme is adhered to
- Ensure effective communication with team, line manager and client
- To provide a professional, friendly and helpful customer focused service to our clients each day
- Fulfill mail & distributions services of incoming & outgoing, post and couriers
- Manage onsite and offsite records management
- Reprographics services including printing, laminating, wire binding and scanning
- Daily administration and proactive management of procedures including managing email inbox, document handling, data classification, client access to restricted areas to maintain compliance with ISO 27001 accreditation (Information security standard)
- Meeting room set up where applicable, requiring positioning of table and chairs and adjusting the partition wall between meeting rooms. Manual handling is essential to this role
- Filling cupboards with stationery and photocopier paper, loading paper and toner into photocopier
- Stock management and ordering
This role is expected to last until at least January 2020 and the rate of pay is £9 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office on 01280 848888 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
|Workstream Job Reference||1908-184|
|Skills Required||SITE ADMINISTRATION|