Tell us about yourself...
Most of our jobs never get advertised. They go to people who are already listed in the Workstream candidate database. Make sure you're among the first to hear about new construction job opportunities with Workstream – use one of the top three links below to get yourself on our database too.
Click on the "Candidate Resources" link to get access to stuff that will be useful once you're on our database.
Our Current Job Opportunities...
We add new vacancies to our website every hour of every day, so don't forget to come back regularly if there's nothing here for you right now. Click here to register as a candidate with Workstream and you can be sure to find out about our new jobs before we advertise them!Job Search Home
Business Development Executive (1907-121)
Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their company, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating business opportunities for the field sales and project sales team within our Storage and Interiors businesses. These business opportunities will generally take the form of initial appointments with the client that will then develop into award winning storage and fit-out solutions.
As Business Development Executive you will connect and build relationships with a vast range of clients from local businesses to multi national brands, generating appointments and quoting opportunities for our project sales team across both Storage and Interiors division.
The role is office based, and will see the Business Development Executive conduct quality prospecting calls on a daily basis with a smart, focused approach to a wide range of clientele. This will include following up on warm leads as well as researching and calling prospective new clients.
The main tool for the role is the company CRM where you will call and log all of your activity, to ensure that you are able to provide a high level of customer service and professional approach to your personal diary of clientele.
Although the primary medium you will use is telephone, you will also engage with prospects via other channels including email and social media, such as Linkedln.
You will work closely with the marketing and sales team to ensure your lead generation is coordinated with other initiatives in the business, to maximise the return on investment.
You will receive data and leads from multiple sources, therefore you will liaise with our networking associates on a daily or weekly basis, updating on the lead information to ensure an excellent relationship is maintained.
Customer experience is key, therefore, you will also support in the delivery of customer relationship initiatives such as customer project follow-ups and regular contact to ensure the company maintains a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
This is very much an autonomous role where you will need to be smart about lead generation, working towards set key performance indicators and an overall opportunity target.
- To deal with sales and general telephone enquiries in a professional manner; forwarding to colleagues as appropriate.
- To understand, act on and embrace the company's core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Pride, Passion and Dedication
- To produce company documentation and communication as and when required, e.g. speaking with a client, emails and letters
- To maintain and update company databases including GoldMine, ensuring effective and timely capture of incoming data
- To carry out any reasonable business task or activity that is requested by company managers or Directors
- Adhere to company rules regarding dress - code, clean desk policy, time keeping etc
Knowledge/ Education/ Qualifications
- Good standard of education, with GCSE's including English and Maths
- MS Office suite
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Ideally have a background in business-to-business (B2B) business development/lead generation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Construction or projects based background
- Telephone based lead generation
- Excellent communicator
- Hardworking, proactive and focussed
- Able to work as part of a team
- Respectful to others, professionally and personally
- Flexible and adaptable to fit in with business needs
- Ability to prioritise tasks and organise workload
- Professional Conduct at Work and with Clients and Employees and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Timekeeping and attendance
- Willingness and ability to work outside normal office hours
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing client and business requirements
- Committed to continuing professional development
This is a full time role -based on 40 hours a week - 8.30am to 9.30pm (But task driven by achieving set company KPI deadlines). The salary is negotiable but dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office on 01280 848888 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
|Workstream Job Reference||1907-121|
|Skills Required||MARKETING ASSISTANT|