Tell us about yourself...
Most of our jobs never get advertised. They go to people who are already listed in the Workstream candidate database. Make sure you're among the first to hear about new construction job opportunities with Workstream – use one of the top three links below to get yourself on our database too.
Click on the "Candidate Resources" link to get access to stuff that will be useful once you're on our database.
Our Current Job Opportunities...
We add new vacancies to our website every hour of every day, so don't forget to come back regularly if there's nothing here for you right now. Click here to register as a candidate with Workstream and you can be sure to find out about our new jobs before we advertise them!Job Search Home
As a leader in services to the construction industry, Workstream offers an exciting, fast-moving working environment with unmatched opportunities for career development. Workstream’s rapid growth means we are always on the lookout for additional high quality people to come and join our team. At present, we have a requirement for a Recruitment Resourcer to work from our busy Bicester based office.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the department is able to respond efficiently and effectively to enquiries from the company’s clients, recruitment candidates, suppliers and employees on a day-to-day basis. The holder of this role is responsible for ensuring the candidate’s records and availability are kept up-to-date and contact is maintained with key individuals. The successful candidate should possess an amiable and professional disposition to enable them to deal with all types of people.
The role's main duties include:
- Accurate entry and maintenance of candidate / client records on our database, based on information obtained directly via phone, fax or email; from uploads to the Workstream website and / or from colleagues
- Scanning CVs and other printed material using Optical Character Recognition and / or graphics technology for addition to the Voyager database
- Administration of the business processes associated with Workstream’s Construction Skills Certification Scheme commitment
- Initiating telephone contact with candidates and clients for the purpose of checking the accuracy of entries in the Voyager database
- Assisting members of the marketing team in the development of timely advertisement campaigns
- Providing secretarial assistance to the sales team, marketing team and senior managers as required
- Providing administrative support to other Workstream divisions and associate companies as required
- Chasing timesheets for candidates
- Handling any pay queries / problems
- Sourcing potential candidates from job boards and other mediums
- Performing initial over the phone interview with candidates to check availability and suitability for job roles
- Liaising with candidates and visiting them on site to carry out ID checks
Interested applicants must provide a close match to the following attributes:
- An outgoing, enthusiastic personality with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to deal calmly, confidently and professionally with pressure, whether from clients, candidates or colleagues
- A self-motivated, organised and highly customer-focused attitude to work
- The ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to work happily with personal computers and to cope with the demands of accurate data entry and maintenance, and standard office applications such as email and word processing
- Willingness to learn and/or initiate new business processes that enhance the company’s ability to deliver solutions to its clients (This might be through formal training programmes and/or self-education)
- Experience with ATSs such as Voyager is desirable
The successful candidate will receive “on-the-job” training on Workstream’s Voyager recruitment system and all other aspects of the company’s systems and business processors from their line manager.
Salary for the Recruitment Resourcer is competitive, and dependent on skills and experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please either click the Apply button or call Tom Alderton on 07738622526 or email him at email@example.com
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
|Workstream Job Reference||1812-107|
|Skills Required||RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT|