Tell us about yourself...
Most of our jobs never get advertised. They go to people who are already listed in the Workstream candidate database. Make sure you're among the first to hear about new construction job opportunities with Workstream – use one of the top three links below to get yourself on our database too.
Click on the "Candidate Resources" link to get access to stuff that will be useful once you're on our database.
Our Current Job Opportunities...
We add new vacancies to our website every hour of every day, so don't forget to come back regularly if there's nothing here for you right now. Click here to register as a candidate with Workstream and you can be sure to find out about our new jobs before we advertise them!Job Search Home
Architectural Technologist (1908-9)
My client is looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their company in Northwood, London.
- To work on high end residential projects working directly under and by the side of the Director
- Drawing packages to comprise: GA’s plans sections and elevations with construction details etc. with full coordination of Architects drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants
- Work and assist on multiple projects at one time
- Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- Undertake client appointments and site visits
- Ability to produce detailed architectural designs in AutoCAD and Revit that include:
- Building modelling
- Sections and Elevations
- Creation and modification of Families
- Lighting & Electrical Design
- Bathroom Design
- Kitchen Design
- Furniture plans
- Technical / structural designs
- Lighting and electrical plans
- Elevation details
- Bathroom & kitchen plans
- Detailed drawing packages
- UK qualified with at least 5 years UK experience with sound knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purposes
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in bespoke design, residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK
- IT literate, proficient in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT is essential
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Google SketchUp would be an advantage
- Numerate, able to make accurate calculations with attention to detail
- Well-presented and personable, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-spirited with a bright & confident personality
- Able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Candidates must be within a 40 minute commuting distance from Northwood
- Full UK driving licence and own car is essential
- Competitive salary subject to experience
- Discretionary performance related bonus of up to 5% salary
- Staff discount scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- 23 days paid holiday plus all public holidays
Qualifications & Experience required
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office on 01280 848888 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
|Workstream Job Reference||1908-9|
|Skills Required||ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIS|