Careers at Workstream
As a leader in construction industry recruitment solutions and engineering services, Workstream offers an exciting, fast-moving working environment with unmatched opportunities for career development. Our rapid growth means we are always looking for exceptional people to work with us.
In general, we need people who offer a close match to the following qualities:
- Direct experience of the construction sector
- An outgoing, enthusiastic personality with the confidence (and competence) required to work with the full range of people working in the construction sector, from site labourers to board-level directors
- The ability to deal calmly, confidently and professionally with pressure, whether from clients, candidates or colleagues
- Possession of a "can do" attitude and a willingness to get stuck in
- The ability to work happily with sophisticated office systems, to cope with the demands of accurate data entry and maintenance, and a good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications such as email and word processing
- A willingness (and ability) to be flexible, to work autonomously and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- A willingness to learn and/or initiate business processes that enhance Workstream's ability to deliver solutions to its clients
Workstream offers comprehensive training, a fun like-minded team environment and a company ethos where hard work is recognised and rewarded. The remuneration package on offer for Workstream employees is dependent on their experience and suitability.
If you are interested in working with us, click here and use the “Detailed Job Search" form at the foot of the page to look for current vacancies in the “Recruitment" category, or click here to send us your details using our CV upload form.
Please note that Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
Click our UK locations...
- Northern Area (Sheffield)
- North Eastern Area (Newcastle)
- North Western Area (Manchester)
- Scotland/Northern Ireland (Edinburgh)
South East Region
South West Region