Workstream Construction Services supplies a comprehensive range of essential site services to the construction industry:
- Recruitment expertise – Reliable provision of temporary, contract and permanent personnel across the full range of industry disciplines, including general trades & labour; site engineers; site management and administrative staff; and façade, interior fit out, mechanical & electrical, and structural steel specialists.
- Engineering services – Fixed price contracts for site engineering and setting out, CAD and data processing, topographical and building surveys, and related technical services.
- Site logistics packages – Waste management, site security, traffic control, snagging and small works.
Founded in 1993, Workstream is headquartered in Bicester, near Oxford, and delivers services throughout the UK, with operations centred on Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield. Quality of service is underpinned by ISO 9001 certification for recruitment services at the company's Bicester and London operational hubs. In addition to its Investors in People Silver status, Workstream has achieved all the construction industry's leading health & safety accreditations. Regular staff training and updates to management processes ensure the company continues to comply with statutory and industry-mandated regulations while delivering innovative solutions to its clients' site challenges.
Why the Construction Industry's Leading Companies Come to Workstream
Many of the UK's top contractors and subcontractors prefer to use Workstream: to source temporary, contract and permanent site personnel. Here's why:
- We offer temporary and contract site personnel at very competitive, fully negotiable rates. And since you pay only for the hours worked, there's none of the additional costs and risks associated with hiring permanent employees.
- We maintain a continuous programme of internal staff development, and CSCS registration, training and testing for site personnel.
- With a dedicated account manager acting as a single point of contact, we develop a close working relationship with each client, offering you tangible financial benefits as well as consistently supplying high quality site personnel.
- We're proactive in coming up with innovative solutions to common issues – for example, we have developed our own online timesheet systems to reduce clients' administrative overheads and speed up payments to contract site personnel.
- With eight branches providing nationwide coverage, and a growing database of some 120,000 highly experienced, UK-based contract personnel, we can meet just about any site resource requirement, anywhere.
- Our sophisticated systems for storing, retrieving and updating digital copies of site operatives' references, tickets and work history ensure we always supply the right people for the job.
- We are meticulous about maintaining full compliance with all legislative regulations and best practices governing construction industry employment, health & safety, etc.
- We're a long-established, financially stable company focused entirely on the fulfilment of construction industry needs.
- Our high quality management systems are underpinned by regularly-audited accreditation to standards such as ISO 9001, Investors in People, CHAS, Safecontractor, BuildingConfidence, etc.
Click our UK locations...
- Northern Area (Sheffield)
- North Eastern Area (Newcastle)
- North Western Area (Blackpool)
- Scotland/Northern Ireland (Edinburgh)
South East Region
South West Region